New Forum Discussion

Please pop in here first!
Skipper
Site Admin

New Forum Discussion

Postby Skipper » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Well what do you think of the new set-up, all courtesy of Barny, I can see having a forum is going to be very handy (and easier for the web master.)
Hope everybody enjoyed the laying up supper,I was stuffed. Il put the photos up when I find out how...

w-c-c
Site Admin

Re: new forum

Postby w-c-c » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:05 pm

I couldn't possibly comment... but it's got potential and can be customised over time to do all you should need, I hope.
Main thing is ..it can be kept up to date by all the members.

Someone going out next w/e can post and invite if they fancy company of another crew... be nice to see regular visits and a bit of chat going on in time...

Photo's can be uploaded by those that have them... straight Online! Live! (might take a couple of attempts at first but once the settings are correct.. you should be able to upload those photos of the laying-up supper.. give it a try at least to let me know of any problems? :roll:

Barny

Re: New Forum Discussion

Postby Barny » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:35 pm

I'd have thought we might have had a few more register by now.. it's possible that it's too early yet but, even so... would be nice to have a little more interest?

Come on Guys.. get posting! .. it gets easier after the first post! .. ask Alistair!

We need input from all or any of you whenever you get 5 minutes to spare.

How about if we encourage participation from other cruising/yacht clubs in the area?

Conyer... where are you?.. you have a space here if you want it?
...."can't think why" his wife said... "last time he did it, his hat blew off and he threw up!"

Return to “Welcome to your 1st. Forum... get Posting!”